Best-in-class medicine for all
We are a company dedicated to global health.
We know that a large part of the global population doesn’t have access to needed medicine because of the lack of affordable drugs for emerging market countries.
That’s the reason why we endeavor to make products that are as efficacious, convenient, and cost-effective as possible. We share a population-focused view of the world, and strive to develop best-in-class treatments for all markets, regardless of local economic conditions.
Health as a vocation
Back to the pharmaceutical industry’s initial mission.
Owned and run by research scientists who cherish and nurture the idealism that drove them to choose the healthcare industry as their vocation, MedinCell is a hybrid organization that works simultaneously on for-profit and non-profit projects. We generate revenue from research collaborations and license agreements with pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies. This allows us to remain independent and maintain our shared core values by running both commercial and humanitarian projects.
We have vision and values
By combining efficiency, creativity, responsibility and humanity, MedinCell embodies what is essential for a 21st century company. All collaborators and stakeholders of the company share values and a common vision of our mission which can be summarized as follows:
- Progress is worth nothing unless it is shared. That’s why it is important for us to develop affordable best-in-class technologies.
- Only fair business, that protects people and their environment, will persist over time. That’s why we design tailor-made business models.
- Going green is not a slogan, but a daily reality. That’s why we do our best to develop technologies that reduce our environmental footprint.
- A company is a living organism that must be fed to maintain its vitality and creativity. That’s why we want to offer our employees the most productive and satisfying work conditions possible.
- People are our competitive advantage. That’s why we strive to attract, hire, develop, retain and motivate the most talented scientists and pharmaceutical professionals. That’s also why MedinCell belongs to its employees.