Income from ordinary activities: €11.8 million (+96% compared to the previous year)
Operating expenses: €27.1 million (+8%)
Cash consumption from operations: €12.1 million
Available cash: €47.1 million + €3.9 million of non-risky financial assets
Estimated financial visibility until summer 2023
Key developments of the product portfolio over the period April 2020-March 2021
• Following the announcement of positive results for the Phase 3 trial of mdc-IRM / TV46000 (schizophrenia) in January 2021, Teva Pharmaceuticals, which is leading and funding the program, is preparing for the U.S. regulatory filing, which is expected in mid-2021.
• Expected by the end of 2021, the findings of the ongoing analysis of the results of the first-in-human study of mdc-TJK, the second program in partnership with Teva Pharmaceuticals, will drive future developments.
• End of the Phase 2 clinical trial of mdc-CWM (post-operative pain and inflammation), developed with AIC. Our partner plans to launch new safety and efficacy clinical studies (Phase 3) in 2021.
• Selection of candidate formulations and entry into regulatory development of four new products: mdc-WWM (contraception), mdc-GRT (organ transplant), mdc-KPT (pain/animal health) and mdc-TTG (prophylaxis against Covid-19 and its variants).
• Post-closing: the company announced on June 15, 2021 the selection of a candidate formulation for the mdc-STM (malaria) program supported by the international health agency Unitaid, paving the way for the launch of pre-clinical activities.