Conference held today for shareholders and the financial community:
▪ Conference in French at 6:00 pm (CEST)
▪ Conference in English at 7:00 pm (CEST)
▪ Connection link: invest.medincell.com/conference
MedinCell and Teva announced yesterday the FDA acceptance of the New Drug Application for mdc-IRM for patients with schizophrenia
This first long-acting injectable treatment based on MedinCell’s technology could be commercialized as early as 2022 by Teva in the U.S.
Upcoming portfolio milestones expected:
▪ mdc-TJK and mdc-ANG: Announcement of next steps by Teva expected by year-end.
▪ mdc-CWM: Our partner AIC is targeting FDA approval to initiate Phase 3 efficacy studies before the end of 2021. The start of the safety study has been postponed.
▪ mdc-TTG: MedinCell is awaiting the approval of health authorities in several European countries, including France, to initiate a multi-center, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase 2 clinical trial to confirm the prophylactic efficacy of ivermectin in regular, daily, oral form to simulate the continuous release of the active ingredient by a long-acting injectable.