• Christophe Douat, CEO, and Richard Malamut, CMO, will present MedinCell’s commercial and advanced-development stage portfolio at the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference on November 16 at 1:30pm GMT
• Investors can access the presentation remotely, either live or on replay, via the following link: https://wsw.com/webcast/jeff287/medcl/1983116
• MedinCell management team will be available for individual interviews with investors throughout the conference
MedinCell has recently reached the commercial stage with the market launch by Teva of UZEDY™for the treatment of schizophrenia. UZEDY is the first innovative product based on MedinCell’s long-acting injectable (LAI) BEPO®technology approved by US FDA.
In parallel, MedinCell is developing a portfolio of innovative treatments also using the BEPO technology. This notably includes the following candidate treatments:
2 candidates in clinical Phase 3:
- mdc-TJK: Potentially, the first long-acting injectable olanzapine with a favorable safety profile that could enable a large adoption for treatment of patients with more severe forms of schizophrenia
- mdc-CWM: An innovative sustained-release formulation of a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug celecoxib aiming at facilitating patient recovery after total knee replacement and decreasing the need for potentially addictive opioids
3 candidates ready for Phase 1 studies in 2024:
- mdc-WWM: 6-month active subcutaneous contraceptive
- mdc-GRT: Monthly subcutaneous tacrolimus LAI to prevent solid organ graft rejection
- mdc-STM: Global Health program to fight malaria
Other programs are currently in the evaluation and formulation stage, some as part of the internal program development strategy, others within the framework of partnerships.