Alliance Manager (M/F)
September 5, 2023
MedinCell S.A. is a pharmaceutical company at commercial stage that develops innovative long-acting injectable medicines in various therapeutic areas based on our BEPO® technology.
Our mission is to contribute to the improvement and protection of the health of populations across the world. The fair sharing of the value created with all our employees is the foundation of our business model. The sustainability of MedinCell is an essential condition for achieving our objectives.
This triple mission has been at the heart of the company’s DNA since its foundation.
We believe that a strong engagement of all our people is essential for our development. This is why every employee become a shareholder soon after their arrival. Our multicultural and talented People (over 27 nationalities) makes all the difference!
We are looking for an Alliance Manager !
Your mission at MedinCell
Alliance Structure, Governance & Life Cycle Management
Create, execute & drive:
- The Alliance Mission Statement, Value Proposition and strategy, monitoring & adapting implementation & execution as required (e.g. transformation / termination)
- Executive mapping , operational & executive sponsorship roles & responsibilities
- Alliance governance
Assess, monitor & anticipate:
- The reasons for conflict, resolving problems at peer level wherever possible
- The conflict resolution process and any necessary escalation through governance
Business Development, Negotiation & Contract Management
- Update an Alliance Business Plan as the alliance matures
- Assess & communicate the value of an alliance across the organization; Monitor alliance impact on business (track progress and measure success)
- Identify & exploit new opportunities, initiate evaluation and execute on value creation
- Build relationships, trust & influence at all levels within & across organizations and establish clear channels of communication
- Define, communicate & reinforce a clear internal & external communication plan
- Proactively identify & measure risk for the alliance, develop risk mitigation plans and seek solutions to potential roadblocks
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a similar position in the pharma industry
- Ideally this individual should also have experience in legal governance and complex contract or portfolio management
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor degree, Masters or MBA preferred
- Full proficiency in oral and written English
We are always looking for new talented people to join our company, based in Montpellier, and participate in our success.
If this mission sounds appealing to you, we’d love to hear from you!