Analytical Scientist (M/F)
September 7, 2022
MedinCell® is a pharmaceutical company that develops innovative long-acting injectable medicines in many therapeutic areas based on our BEPO® technology.
Our mission is to contribute to the improvement and protection of the health of populations across the world. The fair sharing of the value created with all our employees is the foundation of our business model. The sustainability of MedinCell is an essential condition for achieving our objectives.
This triple mission has been at the heart of the company’s DNA since its foundation.
We believe that a strong engagement of all our people is essential for our development. This is why every employee become a shareholder soon after their arrival. Our multicultural and talented People (over 27 nationalities) makes all the difference!
We are looking for an Analytical Scientist !
Your mission at MedinCell
- Perform the periodic performance check of equipment when under your responsibility.
- Write the Analytical Target Profile of Physico-Chemical methods for each mission.
- Perform literature survey to define design space of the method development.
- Design and execute method development study using, if appropriate, QbD principles to find the most appropriate protocol.
- Process raw data and analyze test results during method development, based on sound scientific conclusions and decisions
- Propose method validation strategy, design method validation pathway and execute method validation in accordance with internal and ICH guidelines.
- Document the method development or validation work in protocols, development reports, validation reports and transfer reports.
- Support transfer of test methods to internal (formulation teams) and external (CMOs, CROs) end users.
- Troubleshoot issues with analytical procedures and implement the appropriate changes in accordance with change control process.
- Review testing regulatory stability studies and QC testing (externally or internally)
- Contribute to the analytical coordination of a product development project (completion of analytical development and validation within project timelines, report risk assessment…)
- Master degree in chemistry or any relevant field with at least 2-year experience in an analytical department experimenting one of the following analytical techniques : Particle Size Determination by Laser diffraction or Optical Microscopy, Dynamic Light Scattering, Particulate Matter.
- Experience in the use of Morphologi, Mastersizer3000, PharmSpec software is a plus.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical company under GMP/GLP is an important plus.
- Good oral and written communication and technical skills in English
- Rigorous, Consistent, Perseverant, Technical problem-solving skills
We are always looking for new talented people to join our company, based in Montpellier, and participate in our success.
If this mission sounds appealing to you, we’d love to hear from you!