Analytical Technician (Chromatography)(M/F) – CDD
August 8, 2022
MedinCell® is a pharmaceutical company that develops innovative long-acting injectable medicines in many therapeutic areas based on our BEPO® technology.
Our mission is to contribute to the improvement and protection of the health of populations across the world. The fair sharing of the value created with all our employees is the foundation of our business model. The sustainability of MedinCell is an essential condition for achieving our objectives.
This triple mission has been at the heart of the company’s DNA since its foundation.
We believe that a strong engagement of all our people is essential for our development. This is why every employee become a shareholder soon after their arrival. Our multicultural and talented People (over 27 nationalities) makes all the difference!
We are looking for an Analytical Technician !
Your role at MedinCell :
- Set-up equipment (eluent preparation, column installation, system priming, etc.) for method development/suitability or qualification
- Prepare test samples & test solutions during studies
- Write and update SOPs related to equipment use or analytical procedures
- Perform analytical procedures (equipment set-up, sample preparation, sequence launching, chromatogram processing, etc.) during method qualification, QC incoming materials, DP batches or ICH stability studies
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and plan periodic equipment qualification, maintenance or calibration
- Train new users in equipment use and analytical procedures
- Provide technical input into the creation of the Analytical Target Profile of chromatographic methods for each project
- Participate in the experimental design for method development
- Participate in data treatment and analysis
- Maintain effective records of work completed in the lab book/worksheet
- Draft protocols and technical reports for review by Analytical Scientists and/or Analytical Lab Leader
- Participate in analytical method development, qualification and transfer within appropriate quality framework and in compliance with Company Quality Management System
- Perform duties in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices and HSE rules
Your profile :
- Minimum 1+ year experience in the operation of HPLC/UPLC systems coupled with UV/DAD/LSD/MS/FLR detection (equipment set-up, sample preparation, chromatogram processing) and the use of Empower® CDS software
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry under GMP/GLP is highly desirable
- Experience in writing/reviewing technical documents (SOPs, protocols & reports) in English is desirable
- Experience in GC-FID and CompassCDS software is a plus
- Experience in GPC-RI and processing GPC data is a plus
- Experience in GPC-TDA and Omnisec® software is a plus
- Good written communication and technical skills in English
We are always looking for new talented people to join our company, based in Montpellier, and participate in our success.
If this mission sounds appealing to you, we’d love to hear from you!