Analytical Technician (M/F) – CDD 12 months
August 8, 2022
MedinCell® is a pharmaceutical company that develops innovative long-acting injectable medicines in many therapeutic areas based on our BEPO® technology.
Our mission is to contribute to the improvement and protection of the health of populations across the world. The fair sharing of the value created with all our employees is the foundation of our business model. The sustainability of MedinCell is an essential condition for achieving our objectives.
This triple mission has been at the heart of the company’s DNA since its foundation.
We believe that a strong engagement of all our people is essential for our development. This is why every employee become a shareholder soon after their arrival. Our multicultural and talented People (over 27 nationalities) makes all the difference!
We are looking for an Analytical Technician !
Your role at MedinCell :
- Set-up equipment periodically (stabilization, calibration, system suitability check) prior to any use
- Prepare test samples & test solutions (weighing, stressed samples, dilution, etc.) during studies.
- Write and update SOPs related to equipment use or analytical procedures.
- Perform analytical procedures (equipment set-up, sample preparation, sequence launching, data treatment) during method development, validation, QC of incoming materials, DP batches or ICH stability studies.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Plan periodic equipment qualification, maintenance or calibration.
- Manage stock management of critical equipment parts to ensre an high throughput of equipment under responsibilities.
- Train new users in equipment use and analytical procedures.
- Participate in the experimental design for method development.
- Participate in data treatment and analysis.
- Maintain effective records of work completed in lab book (paper or electronic).
- Draft protocols and technical reports for review by Analytical Scientists and/or Analytical Lab Leader.
Your profile :
- Bac+2 (BTS, DUT) or BSc. in chemistry with at least two years of experience in an analytical department
- Instrumentation experience with at least one or more of the following techniques: Volumetric Karl Fischer, Particle Size Determination by Laser diffraction or Optical Microscopy, GPC-RI, Compression testing.
- Experience in the use of LabX®, Empower® or RheoCompass® software is a plus.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical company under GMP/GLP is a plus.
- Good written communication and technical skills in English
We are always looking for new talented people to join our company, based in Montpellier, and participate in our success.
If this mission sounds appealing to you, we’d love to hear from you!