Clinical Development Intern (M/F)
August 8, 2022
MedinCell is a pharmaceutical company that develops innovative long-acting injectable medicines in many therapeutic areas based on our BEPO® technology.
Our mission is to contribute to the improvement and protection of the health of populations across the world. The fair sharing of the value created with all our employees is the foundation of our business model. The sustainability of MedinCell is an essential condition for achieving our objectives.
This triple mission has been at the heart of the company’s DNA since its foundation.
We are looking for an intern to join our Clinical Development Team.
Your mission at MedinCell
Your objectives during this internship will include:
- Synthesize clinical literature and other scientific articles, as needed, and transcribe it to the team
- Participate in the preparation of a phase 1 clinical trial
- Participate in the closing of a phase 2 clinical trial
- Prepare NTF (note to file) and other study documents as needed
- Assist Pharmacovigilance’s activities at Medincell
- Participate and prepare minutes of team meetings
- You are a Master 2 student specializing in clinical development or a student at the end of your pharmacy/medicine studies
- Fluent in English
- MS Office skills
- Previous similar experience/internship in the pharmaceutical industry
Your Soft skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organization and adaptability