Senior Alliance Manager (M/F)
April 4, 2022
We are looking for a Senior Alliance Manager to join our Montpellier, France facility to participate in our on-going success as a fast-growing, socially responsible company dedicated to Global Health.
As a Senior Alliance Manager, you will be responsible for directing all required activities for assigned alliances to ensure that alliance operations are effectively managed, and alliance value-creation & performance objectives are achieved.
Alliance Structure, Governance & Life Cycle Management
Create, execute & drive:
- The Alliance Mission Statement, Value Proposition and strategy, monitoring & adapting implementation & execution as required (e.g. transformation / termination)
- Executive mapping , operational & executive sponsorship roles & responsibilities
- Alliance governance & escalation models
- An effective alliance launch plan (identify & secure resources, commitment & skills)
Assess, monitor & anticipate:
- The reasons for conflict, resolving problems at peer level wherever possible
- The conflict resolution process and any necessary escalation through governance
Business Development, Negotiation & Contract Management
- Develop an Alliance Business Plan, which can be modified as the alliance matures
- Assess & communicate the value of an alliance across the organization; Monitor alliance impact on business (track progress and measure success)
- Identify & exploit new opportunities, initiate evaluation and execute on value creation
- Assist in the late-stage deal-making process; Develop & negotiate key contractual terms critical to the organization’s objectives
- Enforce contractual compliance across the organization
- Build relationships, trust & influence at all levels within & across organizations and establish clear channels of communication
- Define & manage cultural differences and adapt accordingly; Develop the team to recognize & understand cultural differences
- Mentor alliance stakeholders and foster effective collaborative behaviors
- Define, communicate & reinforce a clear internal & external communication plan
- Disseminate guidance, processes & tools to stakeholders in the organization
- Drive knowledge transfer between Medincell and the partner (polymers, products, patents, processes)
- Proactively identify & measure risk, develop risk mitigation plans and seek solutions to potential roadblocks;
- Monitor & adapt to changing industry conditions
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in a similar position.
- Ideally this individual should also have experience in legal governance and complex contract or portfolio management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Bac+2 or BS equivalent. Masters or MBA preferred.
- Fluency in English.