We are seeking an Alternant who will join our Portfolio Team in Montpellier (Jacou) to participate in our ongoing success as a fast-growing, socially responsible company dedicated to Global Health.
- Business Insights :
- Research, analyze and report on primary market trends and their growth drivers to identify new opportunities for LAI developments
- Provide support to the Portfolio team to identify new opportunities or product line extension
- Business development:
- Before partner negotiation/In case of external opportunity, provide the BD team all the relevant information (depending on the level of assessment required) that will help them to evaluate the potential opportunity / understand the market trends and competitive landscape and the unmet medical need
- Explore the Unmet medical needs:
- Develop network of Experts/KOLs In US and EU to explore different therapeutic area to organize Medical Adboards
- Prepare (define verbatim and objectives) and Moderate KOL Interviews to discover where is the Unmet medical need and if a Long Acting injectable would make sense
- When an opportunity is identified define the TPP and medical rational to present the opportunity in front of the executives.
- Support of the strategic marketing department on advanced project.
- Aware that a work-study program also has a learning goal, the apprentice will be attached to a senior marketing manager. During these different shadowing periods, the apprentice will have the opportunity to participate in strategic discussions concerning the clinical development of Medincell products or the development of go-to market plans.
Degree in Pharma or Life-Sciences (understanding of elementary pharmaceutical sciences)
- A first internship in a MKT or within a BI department would be a plus
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and interpret information
- Navigate through Market research database and extract key data to analyse (Excel+++)
- Proficiency in self-learning