We are looking for a Junior Analytical Technician to join our team in Montpellier. An ethical fast-growing, socially responsible company dedicated to Global Health.
As the Junior Analytical Technician in the ACE Spectroscopy /Spectrometry unit you will be responsible for conducting experiments in relation to spectrometric method development, qualification and/or transfer.
- Set-up equipment (eluent preparation, column installation, system priming, etc.) for method development/suitability or validation
- Prepare test samples & test solutions during studies
- Write QC report for incoming materials, qualification and ICH stability studies
- Perform analytical procedures (equipment set-up, sample preparation, sequence launching, data treatment)
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and plan periodic equipment qualification, maintenance or calibration.
- Participate in data treatment and analysis
- Maintain effective records of work completed in the lab book
- Draft protocols and technical reports for review by Analytical Scientists and/or Analytical Lab Leader
- Participate in the periodic equipment qualification, maintenance and calibration
- Report and implement tracking of deviations and changes during method development, qualification and transfer.
- Implement QbD analytical method development approach in the projects, whenever possible.
- Bac+2 (BTS, DUT) or BSc. in chemistry
- Minimum one-year experience as a technician
- Experience in the operation of HPLC/UPLC systems coupled with MS detection and UV/DAD (equipment set-up, sample preparation, chromatogram processing)
- Experience in the use of Empower® and MassLynx® software is a plus
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry under GMP/GLP is highly desirable