We are looking for an Analytical Technician with pharmaceutical experience to join our team in Montpellier. An ethical fast-growing, socially responsible company dedicated to Global Health.
- Set-up equipment (eluent preparation, column installation, system priming, etc.) for method development/suitability or validation
- Prepare test samples & test solutions during studies
- Write and update SOPs related to equipment use or analytical procedures
- Perform analytical procedures (equipment set-up, sample preparation, sequence launching, chromatogram processing, etc.) during method validation, QC incoming materials, DP batches or ICH stability studies
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and plan periodic equipment qualification, maintenance or calibration.
- Train new users in equipment use and analytical procedures.
- Provide technical input into the creation of the Analytical Target Profile of physico-chemical methods for each project.
- Participate in the experimental design for method development
- Participate in data treatment and analysis
- Maintain effective records of work completed in the lab book
- Draft protocols and technical reports for review by Analytical Scientists and/or Analytical Lab Leader
- Perform analytical method development, validation and transfer within appropriate Quality framework and in compliance with Company Quality Management System
- Report and implement tracking of deviations and changes during method development, validation and transfer
- Experience in the operation of HPLC/UPLC systems coupled with UV/DAD/LSD/MS detection (equipment set-up, sample preparation, chromatogram processing)
- Experience in GPC-RI and software is a plus
- Experience in the use of Empower® and Omnisec® software is a plus
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry under GMP/GLP is highly desirable