We are looking for an intern who will join our Analytical team based in Montpellier (Jacou) in order to participate in the success of MedinCell, a fast growing company, socially responsible and dedicated to health in the world.
The main focus will be :
- Setting-up a standard procedure for the use of an upcoming equipment and write appropriate methods for our products in line with Pharmacopeia standards
- After a litterature survey to review all potential methods, design, perform and interpret studies dealing with the investigation of physical stabilities of suspension formulations.
- Participate in the development and the qualitification of methods for the determination of particle size distribution of powders and suspension formulations.
- Master degree in the fields of Analytical Chemistry or Formulation Development
- Any previous internship or knowledge about the investigation of formulation stability (particle size, sedimentation, etc.) would be a plus.
- French: At least very good command of written and spoken skills
- English: Good command of written and spoken skills; already performed a scientific report and communication in English during his/her education of previous internships.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.