We are looking for an intern in Compliance and Systems Management who will join our Quality team based in Montpellier (Jacou) in order to participate in the success of MedinCell, a fast growing company, socially responsible and dedicated to health in the world.
Attached to the team of the Qualification / Validation Manager within the Quality department, you will support the Quality team in its operational activities, particularly in the management of Laboratory systems and equipment.
As part of the deployment of a new equipment identification and evaluation system, your mission will consist of:
- List, codify and identify all of the Laboratory’s equipment in collaboration with the various services (general services, analytical development, process development, etc.)
- Evaluate with System Referents whether their equipment has a potential quality impact depending on their use
- Identify the needs for qualifications, maintenance of critical quality equipment with the support of the Quality team via a “gap analysis”
- Support the creation of templates linked to the systems to facilitate / record laboratory operations
This mission is part of the improvement of the Laboratory Quality System for which you will be required to participate in team meetings, you will be a Quality support contact for the operational teams of the Laboratory.
- Engineer or Master degree student looking for an internship for at least 4 months in the field of Health and Quality
- Good level in English (spoken and written)
- MS Office skills
- Organization and adaptability