We are offering an internship in the Polymer Center of Expertise (POLYCE Team). As an intern, you will be given responsibility from day one, adding real value to live projects.
MedinCell S.A. is a French pharmaceutical company incorporated in 2002 based in Montpellier (France), which designs and develops drug products based on new cutting-edge formulation technologies. Through purposeful innovation, we aim to improve the treatments available to patients. To ensure access to everyone to best-in-class medication, we work on both for-profit and non-profit projects, in collaboration with highly valued partners ranging from big pharma to physicians, from biotech firms to academics and foundations.
The main focus will be:
- Polymer synthesis on small scale
- Upscale with 2L Reactor Kettle
- Polymer analysis (HPLC, GPC, KF, DSC, GC)
- Reporting & presentation of the results
- Currently studying towards your final year of master degree in the fields of Polymer Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry
- Language : French, English
- Strong listening skills
- Proficiency in self-learning
- Desire to continuously improve and progress
- Strong work ethic