Polymer Center of Expertise
What we are Looking for:
We are offering two internship opportunities in the Polymer Center of Expertise (POLYCE Team). As an intern, you will be given responsibility from day one, adding real value to live projects. Our 6-month internship opportunities start in February/March 2020.
The main focus will be:
Polymer Process Development
- Polymer synthesis
- Upscale with 2L Reactor Kettle
- Polymer analysis (HPLC, GPC, KF, Color, DSC, GC)
- Reporting & presentation of the results
Polymer Analytical Development
- Polymer Method Development and Optimization (HPLC, GC, GPC)
- Documentation, report generation and clear communication of results
If you are currently studying towards your final year of master’s degree in the fields of Polymer Chemistry, Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry we want to hear from you.