We are looking for an Analytical Technician with pharmaceutical experience to join our Physico-chemistry unit in Montpellier. An ethical fast-growing, socially responsible company dedicated to Global Health. As the Analytical technician in the Physico-Chemistry group is responsible for all experimental work related to Physico-chemical analytical method development, validation and/or transfer.
- Set-up equipment (system priming, calibration, performance checks, etc.) before sample analysis or method development/qualification
- Prepare test samples & test solutions during studies
- Write and update SOPs related to equipment use or analytical procedures
- Perform analytical procedures (equipment set-up, sample preparation, sequence launching, chromatogram processing, etc.) during method qualification, QC incoming materials, DP batches or ICH stability studies
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and plan periodic equipment qualification, maintenance or calibration
- Train new users in equipment use and analytical procedures
- Provide technical input into the creation of the Analytical Target Profile of Physico-chemical methods for each project
- Participate in the experimental design for method development
- Participate in data treatment and analysis
- Maintain effective records of work completed in the lab book
- Draft protocols and technical reports for review by Analytical Scientists and/or Analytical Lab Leader
- Perform analytical method development, qualification and transfer within the appropriate Quality framework and in compliance with Company Quality Management System
- Report and implement tracking of deviations and changes during method development, qualification and transfer
- Bac+2 (BTS, DUT) or BSc. in chemistry or related field.
- Experience in the operation of one or more of the following techniques: Karl Fischer, Laser diffraction (Mastersizer), DSC, Viscometer, Microscopic examination
- Experience in the use of LabX®, STARe or RheoCompass® software is a plus.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry (quality control department) under GMP/GLP is highly desirable
- Experience in writing/reviewing technical documents (SOPs, protocols & reports) in English is desirable