Junior Pharmacokineticist Specialist
We are seeking a Junior Pharmacokineticist Specialist in our Montpellier (Jacou) facility to participate in our ongoing success as a profitable, fast-growing, socially responsible company dedicated to Global Health. You will work in close collaboration with our Senior PK specialist to support the project team leaders by actively designing and evaluating the non-clinical PK studies.
- Design, conduct and analyze in vivo PK study work to support the development of preclinical projects.
- Evaluate and develop PK knowledge on different types of molecules to support project efforts and research strategy.
- Design protocols, carry out pharmacokinetic analysis for PK studies, toxicokinetic studies and bioavailability/bioequivalence studies
- Apply strategies such as non-compartmental and compartmental analyses, and IVIVC using appropriate software
- Interpret bioanalytical/pharmacokinetic data
- Review the non-clinical PK/TK protocols and reports when assessment is under the CRO’s responsibility
- Develop appropriate PK modeling/simulations to assist lead optimization and ensure the right molecule is advanced into clinical development
- Collaborate closely with people from Non-Clinical Department to ensure consistency
- Consult PK expert supporting the company on complex challenges
- Contribute to author scientific papers which are published in peer-reviewed journals, as appropriate
- Work closely with the Senior PK Specialist and project team leaders to design in vivo PK studies to support external and translational research strategy
- Participate in the implementation of guidelines and templates on PK presentations to be used by project teams
- PhD in Pharmacokinetics, Biopharmaceuticals, Pharmacology or related field.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position
- Familiar with in vivo PK analysis of small molecules and biologics
- Experience in modeling and simulation is a must,
- Experience in IVIVC is a plus,
Scientific / Technical
- Familiar with PK/TK data analysis and interpretation
- Familiar with the use of PK software (at least Phoenix)
- Ability to work within a matrix and team environment
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge on PK modeling/simulations
- Knowledge in IVIVC is a plus
- Fluency in English