We are seeking an IT Support Intern in our Montpellier (Jacou) facility to participate in our ongoing success as a profitable, fast-growing, socially responsible company dedicated to Global Health. As an IT Support Intern, you will have the chance to work in the day-to-day support for information technology services, specifically personal computer usage to improve our information technology services.
- Support the IT Support specialist in preparing laptop computers for incoming employees and interns, including installing necessary software
- Assist IT team in conducting upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Support the team in providing technical assistance to end users, troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
- Assist in maintaining current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Assist in management of the company’s fleet of technology using our MDM
- Currently studying towards an information and technology degree
- Strong interest in Apple Hardware and Software (macOS X and iOS)
- Ideally you have already completed a previous internship focused on Help Desk ticketing systems (Jira + Confluence)
- Fluency in English language is essential
What you will learn at MedinCell
- The process of troubleshooting multiple branches of technology.
- Endpoints (user devices – Macs, iPhones, PC’s)
- Operating Systems (macOS, Windows 10, iOS, Linux)
- Networks (WiFi, Ethernet, VPN),
- The organization and importance of IT in the workplace
- General IT policies (security and confidentiality)
- The importance of customer support quality
- Many different enterprise level software applications